The town of San Gabriel is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. San Gabriel is at 60 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is San Gabriel? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Gabriel (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Gabriel and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Gabriel (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Gabriel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Gabriel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Gabriel.
Vote for San Gabriel. Opinions.
Do you like San Gabriel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Gabriel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Don Elías (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (3 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (2 inhabitants)
- El Salado (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta Tenacitas (2 inhabitants)
- Jauja (1 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 91 (6 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- La Pesca (Mauro Rodríguez) (- inhabitants)
- Santiago Garza (2 inhabitants)
- San Filiberto (San Irineo) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Librada (2 inhabitants)
- Tepehuajes (48 inhabitants)
- Teresita (1 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (352 inhabitants)