San Francisco Acuautla
Maps, photos and statistics of San Francisco Acuautla, a beautiful city of 27960 inhabitants of the State of México
the town of San Francisco Acuautla is located in the Municipality of Ixtapaluca (in the State of México). There are 27960 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #4 of the ranking. San Francisco Acuautla is at 2292 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Francisco Acuautla? You can find it at 3.8 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Ixtapaluca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Francisco Acuautla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.Population in San Francisco Acuautla
In the town there are 13653 men and 14307 women. The ratio women per men is 1.048, and the fecundity rate is 2.21 children per woman. People from outside the State of México account for 40.67% of the total population. 2.69% of the inhabitants are illiterate (2.14% of men and 3.21% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 8.40 (8.45 within the men and 8.36 within the women).Population changes in San Francisco Acuautla since 2005
In 2005, in San Francisco Acuautla there were 21220 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 6740 more people (a variation of 31.76%). Of which there are 3272 more men (a variation of 31.52%), and 3468 more women (a variation of 32.00%).
5.10% of the population is indigenous, and 1.82% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.03% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in San Francisco Acuautla
36.54% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (51.86% of the men, and 21.92% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in San Francisco Acuautla
In San Francisco Acuautla there are 8570 dwellings. 99.15% of the dwellings have electricity, 93.33% have piped water, 99.15% have toilet or restroom, 83.11% have a radio receiver, 95.96% a television, 74.76% a fridge, 62.73% a washing-machine, 28.93% a car or a van, 19.57% a personal computer, 43.98% a landline telephone, 64.74% mobile phone, and 12.73% Internet access.
Where is San Francisco Acuautla?
What is San Francisco Acuautla like?
Vote for San Francisco Acuautla
Do you like San Francisco Acuautla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Francisco Acuautla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in San Francisco Acuautla
- CAM NO. 80 "TIERRA Y LIBERTAD"
- CENTRO ESCOLAR ACUAUTLA
- All of the Schools in San Francisco Acuautla
Bars, night clubs and cafes in San Francisco Acuautla
- VENTA DE PULQUE EN SAN FRANCISCO ACUAUTLA
- CAFETERÍA CAFEÍNA
- All the local bars, night clubs and cafes in San Francisco Acuautla
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in San Francisco Acuautla
- Restaurants in San Francisco Acuautla (México)
- Pizza places in San Francisco Acuautla (México)
- Chicken restaurants in San Francisco Acuautla (México)
- Tamales in San Francisco Acuautla (México)
- Mexican street food in San Francisco Acuautla (México)
- Tacos and tortas in San Francisco Acuautla (México)
Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of San Francisco Acuautla
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ixtapaluca:
- Ampliación San Francisco
- Camino a Mina Milagro (El Potrero)
- Camino Mina Rosita
- Colonia Julio Chávez López (UPREZ)
- Colonia Tetitla
- Ejido San Francisco (Las Joyas)
- Ejidos de Xalpa (Camino de los Alcanfores)
- El Campamento (Las Cocinas)
- El Corazón
- El Patronato del Maguey (Santa Rosa)
- El Pozo del Venado
- General Manuel Ávila Camacho
- La Cañada
- Llano Grande (Rancho Viejo)
- Loma del Rayo (Chocolines Segunda Sección)
- Lomas de Coatepec
- Los Cedros
- Los Lavaderos
- Los Vergeles
- Pueblo Nuevo (San Isidro Labrador)
- Puente del Tablón