San Fernando (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Fernando, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of San Fernando is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. San Fernando is at 570 meters of altitude.
Where is San Fernando? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Fernando (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Fernando and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Fernando (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Fernando
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Fernando, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Fernando.
Vote for San Fernando. Opinions.
Do you like San Fernando? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Fernando so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Villa Corzo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Brasil (3 inhabitants)
- El Novillero (6 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (17 inhabitants)
- El Salvador (5 inhabitants)
- Jesús (9 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (Nanche Verde) (15 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (7 inhabitants)
- La Ramona (178 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- Montegrande (- inhabitants)
- Nueva España (40 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (32 inhabitants)
- Cadilac (3 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (15 inhabitants)