The town of San Fernando is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #351 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Fernando is at 38 meters of altitude.
The town of San Fernando is located at 60.8 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Fernando.
Where is San Fernando? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Fernando in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Fernando.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Fernando? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Fernando (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Fernando
With the satellite map of San Fernando will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Fernando.
Vote for San Fernando. Opinions.
Do you like San Fernando? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Fernando so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Corral Viejo (Luis Legorreta) (13 inhabitants)
- El Filetito (6 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (3 inhabitants)
- El Pujido (José Rangel A.) (- inhabitants)
- El Romance (4 inhabitants)
- José de Escandón y Helguera (74 inhabitants)
- La Clínica (Los Felinos) (7 inhabitants)
- La Encarnación (Juan José Sánchez) (23 inhabitants)
- La Manzana (3 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Barrancos (13 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (3 inhabitants)
- San Juan (13 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (11 inhabitants)