The town of San Fernando is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #343 of the ranking. San Fernando is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Fernando? You can find it at 20.8 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Miramar, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 28.6 kilometers. To enjoy the San Fernando location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Fernando? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Fernando in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain San Fernando building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Fernando (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Fernando
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Fernando, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Fernando.
Photos of San Fernando
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Fernando? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Fernando.
Vote for San Fernando. Opinions.
Do you like San Fernando? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Fernando so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Altamira (79824 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (1 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (20 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Palmas Altas (9 inhabitants)
- La Buena Fe (7 inhabitants)
- La Retama (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (10 inhabitants)
- Los Mezquites (9 inhabitants)
- Los Tomates (10 inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Miradores) (1447 inhabitants)
- Mariano Matamoros (430 inhabitants)
- Zoológico Mundo Animal (- inhabitants)
- Puente San Lucas (5 inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Javier Larraga Gómez) (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (Alejandro GuzmÃ¡n) (- inhabitants)