The town of San Fernando is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #195 of the ranking. San Fernando is at 19 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Fernando? You can find it at 16.0 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Balancán, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Fernando location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Fernando? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Fernando (Tabasco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of San Fernando (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San FernandoMany people want to stay in the town of San Fernando itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL USUMACINTA: 26 km away, direction West (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEHESA LAS CHELITAS: 23 km away, direction West (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DELICIAS: 23 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BALAM KU: 27 km away, direction West (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Fernando
With the satellite map of San Fernando will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Fernando.
Photos of San Fernando
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Fernando, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Fernando, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of San Fernando (Tabasco) is 86975
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Fernando so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 86975. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Fernando ("86") correspond to the State of Tabasco, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Fernando
Do you like San Fernando or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Fernando to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Campo Alto (El Tamarindo) (3 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (783 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Los Trescientos) (4 inhabitants)
- Guajimalpa 2da. Sección (76 inhabitants)
- La Asunción (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (10 inhabitants)
- La Pava (- inhabitants)
- No Te Metas (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (686 inhabitants)
- La Florida (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz del Santuario (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (34 inhabitants)
- Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (84 inhabitants)