The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #110 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Carlos is at 1,181 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of San Carlos is located at 53.6 kilometers from Bermejillo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 60.2 kilometers from Mapimí, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Carlos.
#1 Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Carlos (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of San Carlos (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of San Carlos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Carlos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mapimí. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Carlos.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near San CarlosDo you want to stay in San Carlos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Carlos:
- HOTEL LA TROJE: 47 km away, direction North (40 minutes by car)
- CASA DE ASISTENCIA EMIGDIA: 38 km away, direction Northwest (26 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTOS: 41 km away, direction Northwest (28 minutes by car)
- POSADA VIOLETA: 84 km away, direction South (66 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of San Carlos
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Carlos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Carlos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for San Carlos as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like San Carlos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Carlos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Durango, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Durango
#7 Comments and opinions about San Carlos
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- 18 de Julio (Establo Chapingo) (- inhabitants)
- Buen Día (74 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (2 inhabitants)
- El Grillo (4 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Amaro (La Jarita) (- inhabitants)
- La Purísima (3 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (7 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Zavalza (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro del Derrame (150 inhabitants)
- San José de Bellavista (2 inhabitants)
- San Martín (87 inhabitants)
- San Martín Caballero (- inhabitants)
- Santa María de la Paz (Nuevo) (98 inhabitants)