The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #211 of the ranking. San Carlos is at 641 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Carlos? You can find it at 28.1 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Carlos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Carlos (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of San Carlos (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San CarlosDo you want to stay in San Carlos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Carlos:
- HOTEL SANTA CRUZ: 14 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL D GALA: 38 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE EN CINTALAPA DE FIGUEROA: 41 km away, direction North (33 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LA PLAYA: 36 km away, direction North (28 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Carlos
With the satellite map of San Carlos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Carlos.
Population pyramid of San Carlos (Chiapas)
In San Carlos there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of San Carlos, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of San Carlos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Carlos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Carlos.
Vote for San Carlos
Do you like San Carlos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Carlos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Schools in San Carlos
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Ana Patricia (14 inhabitants)
- Bruselas (4 inhabitants)
- Dos Potrillos (6 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (6 inhabitants)
- El Deseo (4 inhabitants)
- El Estoraque (4 inhabitants)
- La Libertad de Canaan (3 inhabitants)
- La Miseria (- inhabitants)
- La Muralla (5 inhabitants)
- Mérida (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo León (14 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- Temozón Diamante (4 inhabitants)
- Tu Recuerdo (5 inhabitants)
- Unión Agrarista (801 inhabitants)