San Carlos (Pantepec, Chiapas)
Learn about tiny town of San Carlos through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Pantepec (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. San Carlos is at 1,735 meters of altitude.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Carlos in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Carlos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of San Carlos (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Carlos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Carlos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pantepec. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Carlos.
Vote for San Carlos
Do you like San Carlos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Carlos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pantepec
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pantepec
- Buenos Aires (334 inhabitants)
- El Achiote (- inhabitants)
- El Limón (519 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (9 inhabitants)
- La Fábrica (10 inhabitants)
- La Florida (225 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (73 inhabitants)
- Laguna Grande (441 inhabitants)
- Liquidámbar (566 inhabitants)
- Manzana 1 Bella Candelaria (36 inhabitants)
- Montebello (- inhabitants)
- Rincón Ocote (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San José Buenavista (18 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)