The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #72 of the whole municipality. San Carlos is at 49 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Carlos is located at 22.0 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Escárcega, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Carlos.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Carlos in Campeche: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Carlos, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Carlos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Carlos (Campeche) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Carlos
With the satellite map of San Carlos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Escárcega. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Carlos.
Vote for San Carlos. Opinions.
Do you like San Carlos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Carlos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Altamira de Zináparo (1167 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- El Inocente (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (1 inhabitants)
- El Naranjito (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Retorno (4 inhabitants)
- El Tigrito (- inhabitants)
- El Tormento (10 inhabitants)
- Justicia Social (775 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Treinta y Seis (825 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso Dos (741 inhabitants)
- Silvituc (985 inhabitants)