The town of San Carlitos is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #296 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Carlitos is at 44 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of San Carlitos is located at 20.2 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 29.7 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Carlitos.
Where is San Carlitos? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Carlitos in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Carlitos, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Carlitos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Carlitos (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Carlitos
With the satellite map of San Carlitos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Carlitos.
Vote for San Carlitos. Opinions.
Do you like San Carlitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Carlitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Ampliación San Antonio (El Plátano) (54 inhabitants)
- Don Pedro (2 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (Martín Villafranca) (- inhabitants)
- El Venado (26 inhabitants)
- Jardines de Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- La Pista Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Las Gallinas (Rodolfo) (- inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Benito Juárez (66 inhabitants)
- Nuevo CERESO Regional de Altamira (750 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Catalina (- inhabitants)
- Torno Largo (108 inhabitants)
- Tres Piedras (1 inhabitants)