The town of San Bartolo is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #506 of the ranking. San Bartolo is at 59 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of San Bartolo? You can find it at 16.6 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pánuco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Bartolo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Bartolo? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Bartolo in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Bartolo, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of San Bartolo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San BartoloMany people want to stay in the town of San Bartolo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LAS PALMAS: 22 km away, direction North (18 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EDUARDOS: 26 km away, direction North (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANSIÓN HUASTECA: 23 km away, direction North (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA DEL RÍO: 25 km away, direction North (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Bartolo
With the satellite map of San Bartolo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Bartolo.
Photos of San Bartolo
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Bartolo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Bartolo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Bartolo
Do you like San Bartolo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Bartolo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Clarín (2 inhabitants)
- El Alacrán (1 inhabitants)
- El Cuatro C (10 inhabitants)
- El Dos Mil (4 inhabitants)
- El Escorpión (- inhabitants)
- Estación Chijol (59 inhabitants)
- José Gamboa Juárez (- inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (La Gamucita) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Fresnos (- inhabitants)
- Los García (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Amanecer (La Cuarta) (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (7 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (4 inhabitants)
- Tomas del Ángel (- inhabitants)
- Villa de Don Humberto (8 inhabitants)