The town of San Arturo is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #354 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Arturo is at 80 meters of altitude.
The town of San Arturo is located at 43.8 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Arturo.
Where is San Arturo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Arturo (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of San Arturo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Arturo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Arturo
With the satellite map of San Arturo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Arturo.
Vote for San Arturo. Opinions.
Do you like San Arturo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Arturo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Santo Domingo (Dieciocho de Enero) (3 inhabitants)
- Diez de Mayo (La Espuela) (143 inhabitants)
- El Capiro (- inhabitants)
- El Esmeril (Nabor Medina V.) (10 inhabitants)
- El Oriente (- inhabitants)
- El Paixtle (- inhabitants)
- El Palmito (3 inhabitants)
- El Valle Azul (- inhabitants)
- La Concepción (La Floreña) (17 inhabitants)
- La Manzana (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (4 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Luis Tabares) (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (Enrique Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (13 inhabitants)
- Tecomate (- inhabitants)