The town of San Armando is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #177 of the ranking. San Armando is at 22 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Armando? You can find it at 33.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Miramar, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 42.6 kilometers. To enjoy the San Armando location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Armando? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Armando (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Armando, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Armando and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Armando (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Armando
With the satellite map of San Armando will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Armando.
Vote for San Armando. Opinions.
Do you like San Armando? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Armando so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Batería Uno Tamaulipas (5 inhabitants)
- El Remate (1 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (- inhabitants)
- El Uno y Medio (- inhabitants)
- El Venadito (- inhabitants)
- Emmanuel (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (12 inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (6 inhabitants)
- Los Coyotes (El Fortín) (4 inhabitants)
- María Moreno Córdoba (3 inhabitants)
- Roberto Cedillo Esteros (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (El Granjeno) (1 inhabitants)
- San Patricio (GavitÃn) (- inhabitants)
- Los Amigos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (11 inhabitants)