PueblosAmerica.com

San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)

        

We collected numerous data from the small village of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio), in addition to photos, maps or statistics.

Thus you will discover this incredible village of 42 inhabitants of Durango.

the town of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) is located in the Municipality of Indé (in the State of Durango). There are 42 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #31 of the whole municipality. San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) is at 1540 meters of altitude.

To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) is located at 20.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Indé, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio).

Population in San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)

In the town there are 21 men and 21 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 4.54 children per woman. People from outside the State of Durango account for 4.76% of the total population. 9.52% of the inhabitants are illiterate (14.29% of men and 4.76% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 4.21 (3.71 within the men and 4.92 within the women).

Population changes in San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) since 2005
In 2005, in San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) there were 44 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -2 people less (a variation of -4.55%). Of which there are 0 more men (a variation of 0.00%), and -2 women less (a variation of -8.70%).

Indigenous culture in San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)
35.71% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (61.90% of the men, and 9.52% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)
In San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) there are 28 dwellings. 86.67% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 80.00% have toilet or restroom, 46.67% have a radio receiver, 73.33% a television, 86.67% a fridge, 66.67% a washing-machine, 40.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 26.67% a landline telephone, 20.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Indé (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)?

Location map of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio), which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) with a higher resolution.

What is San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) like?

Carretera Bajada arroyo palos blancos En construcción carretera Iglesia de Nuestra Señora Del Refugio.

Enjoy the photos of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) on this link

Vote for San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)

Do you like San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)

Postal Code (ZIP Code) of San Antonio de las Cruces (San Antonio)

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Indé

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Indé: