The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. San Antonio is at 427 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Antonio in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Antonio? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Antonio (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Alto de los Ebanitos (5 inhabitants)
- Don Camilo (23 inhabitants)
- El Rebozo (3 inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (La Retama) (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (78 inhabitants)
- Gil de Leyva (Camino a las Puentes) (4 inhabitants)
- La Carroza (182 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (4 inhabitants)
- Las Trasquilas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Prieta (143 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (21 inhabitants)
- Los Finitos (Los Tepozanes) (3 inhabitants)
- Puerto la Cantera (47 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (254 inhabitants)