The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. San Antonio is at 475 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Antonio in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Antonio.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Antonio? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Antonio (Nuevo León) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Fortín (El Fresno) (3 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (4 inhabitants)
- El Sabinal (6 inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (7 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (- inhabitants)
- La Barreta (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa (13 inhabitants)
- Las Laborcitas (RS) (- inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (Mohínos) (3 inhabitants)
- Palos Altos (4 inhabitants)
- Palos Blancos (- inhabitants)
- Portales (32 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (2 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (El Pujido) (2 inhabitants)