The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. San Antonio is at 42 meters of altitude.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Antonio (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Antonio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Beneficio Torreón (- inhabitants)
- Campo Mexiquito (61 inhabitants)
- Cebadilla 1ra. Sección (779 inhabitants)
- Colima (6 inhabitants)
- Vida Mejor I (6758 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (18 inhabitants)
- Juanita (3 inhabitants)
- La Cascada (1 inhabitants)
- Las Barrancas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Primaveras (15 inhabitants)
- San Alejo (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (64 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (24 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Cintaguayate (7 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo Dos (3 inhabitants)