The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #122 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Antonio is at 2,194 meters of altitude.
This town decided to be annexed to Colonia Osiris in the year 2019.
The town of San Antonio is located at 5.0 kilometers from Guadalupe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Antonio? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Antonio (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Colonia Buenavista (36 inhabitants)
- Colonia San José (Ampliación Lo de Vega) (68 inhabitants)
- El Bordo de Buenavista (El Bordo) (2352 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (6 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Humanistas (6 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villas del Tepeyac (- inhabitants)
- Huertas Montes de Oca (4 inhabitants)
- La Cascarona (15 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (Los Lechuga) (- inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (- inhabitants)
- La Presa (4 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Guadalupe (La Oreja) (445 inhabitants)
- Los Terrenos Grandes entre Zóquite y Santa Mónica (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Zoé (1 inhabitants)
- Zóquite (4356 inhabitants)