The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #291 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Antonio is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of San Antonio is located at 14.3 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 21.8 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Antonio in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Antonio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Antonio (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (- inhabitants)
- Cúez Orteño (37 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (5756 inhabitants)
- El Potosí (14 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (- inhabitants)
- César García Estopier (Santa Amalia) (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 44 (2 inhabitants)
- La Aguadilla (19 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (8 inhabitants)
- Los Arados (- inhabitants)
- San Adrián (Los Álamos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (Los Naranjos) (4 inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (10 inhabitants)
- Zenón Villegas Martínez (- inhabitants)