The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #83 of the whole municipality. San Antonio is at 1,790 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio is located at 19.3 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Apaseo el Grande, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Antonio in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Antonio.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Antonio? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Antonio (Guanajuato) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Apaseo el Grande. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Grande
- Bomba Azul (- inhabitants)
- Casablanca (- inhabitants)
- Colunga (15 inhabitants)
- Divina Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- Héctor Arellano (9 inhabitants)
- Ixtla el Bajo (37 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© GuzmÃ¡n (El ParaÃso) (- inhabitants)
- Juan García (- inhabitants)
- La Calavera (Las Peñitas) (- inhabitants)
- La Labor (1441 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (49 inhabitants)
- Miguel Olvera Acosta (- inhabitants)
- Santa Carolina (11 inhabitants)
- Planta Armadora Automotriz (- inhabitants)
- Tío Julio (4 inhabitants)