The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #489 of the whole municipality. San Antonio is at 16 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio is located at 5.3 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Antonio in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Antonio.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Antonio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenavista (4 inhabitants)
- Colima (176 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (4 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (3 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (2 inhabitants)
- El Remedio (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (El Zapotal) (868 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Unidad Puente de las Margaritas (Loma Bonita) (96 inhabitants)
- Néstor Balboa Toledo (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Celestino Gasca Villaseñor (103 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Lilia (43 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (Guadalupe) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (6 inhabitants)