The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Ixtapa (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #66 of the ranking. San Antonio is at 1,120 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of San Antonio? You can find it at 3.0 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Ixtapa, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Antonio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ixtapa. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixtapa
- Aztlán (Rancho Nuevo) (1359 inhabitants)
- Chigtón (867 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Edén (- inhabitants)
- El Manguito (2 inhabitants)
- El Roble (40 inhabitants)
- Francisco Javier Mina (683 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (27 inhabitants)
- Llano Bajo (447 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jerusalén (9 inhabitants)
- Río Lajas (- inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (288 inhabitants)
- San José Puente de Tierra (184 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (8 inhabitants)
- Santiago (- inhabitants)