the town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Pajapan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. San Antonio is 5 meters above sea level.
Where is San Antonio?
Location map of San Antonio: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in San Antonio, which is marked with the symbol
What is San Antonio like?
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Help us to improve the information about San Antonio and to spread it over the Internet:→Add one website of San Antonio
→ Link San Antonio from your webpage
→ Write a family member or a friend and tell them about San Antonio
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pajapan:
- √?rsulo Galv√°n
- Colonia Rosa Borunda de Herrera
- El Guayabal (Clara Olivera Cruz)
- El Manantial
- El Para√≠so (Luis Alberto Y√°√Īez)
- El Pescador (El Moral)
- El Tulip√°n (Vicente Mat√≠as)
- Gustavo Pineda Romero
- Hermanos Galeana
- La Victoria del Ma√≠z (General Emiliano Zapata)
- Los Bencomo (La R. a Emiliano Zapata)
- Palma Real
- Rub√©n Trole
- San Antonio
- San Miguel Temoloapan (Nuevo San Miguel)
- Trujillo (Alejandrino Trujillo)