The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #469 of the whole municipality. San Antonio is at 22 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio is located at 38.2 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Antonio in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of San Antonio (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioDo you want to stay in San Antonio? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Antonio:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 56 km away, direction Northwest (40 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 49 km away, direction Northwest (40 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA VERONICA: 53 km away, direction Northwest (40 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 51 km away, direction Northwest (35 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Antonio.
Photos of San Antonio
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Antonio? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Schools in San Antonio
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Agua Clarita (28 inhabitants)
- Carmen Rodríguez Sánchez (La Lucha) (5 inhabitants)
- Ejido San Martín (10 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (4 inhabitants)
- El Cuerno (4 inhabitants)
- El Sufrido (11 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (- inhabitants)
- Erasmo Vargas Sánchez (6 inhabitants)
- La Curva (Clicar) (2 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (4 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (25 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (La Bienvenida) (33 inhabitants)
- Rosario Álvarez Alegría (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (Los Mangos) (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Morada (151 inhabitants)