The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #664 of the whole municipality. San Antonio is at 7 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio is located at 36.4 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Antonio (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Antonio, which has the following symbol
The population of San Antonio (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Antonio, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Antonio so you can contact them.:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 52 km away, direction Northwest (39 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ROSALIA: 48 km away, direction Northwest (38 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 52 km away, direction Northwest (41 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL PARQUE: 48 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Antonio.
Photos of San Antonio
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Antonio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Antonio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Barrosa (152 inhabitants)
- El Chubasco (8 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (- inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (2 inhabitants)
- Ferrocarril (Guadalupe Contreras) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Choapas III y IV (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Álvarez Rodríguez (Las Gardenias) (7 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Treinta y Cinco (6 inhabitants)
- La Envidia (- inhabitants)
- La Preferida (Río Nuevo) (22 inhabitants)
- Las Isabeles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ramones (6 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Viejo (150 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de Allende (503 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (1 inhabitants)