The town of San Andrés el Paraíso is located in the Municipality of El Bosque (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. San Andrés el Paraíso is at 941 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Andrés el Paraíso? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Andrés el Paraíso in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Andrés el Paraíso.
Want to view a satellite photo of San Andrés el Paraíso? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Andrés el Paraíso (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Andrés el Paraíso
With the satellite map of San Andrés el Paraíso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Bosque. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Andrés el Paraíso.
Vote for San Andrés el Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like San Andrés el Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Andrés el Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Bosque
- Argentina (188 inhabitants)
- Álvaro Obregón (1539 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- Chichaltic el Limón (15 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (12 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (12 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (287 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (949 inhabitants)
- Mercedes la Ilusión (196 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (99 inhabitants)
- Nueva Ucrania (59 inhabitants)
- Carmen el Ocotal (312 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (69 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Brillante (573 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (39 inhabitants)