The town of San Andrés is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 10 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #294 of the whole municipality. San Andrés is at 5 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Andrés is located at 11.6 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Andrés.
Where is San Andrés? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Andrés in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Andrés (Chiapas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AndrésMany people want to stay in the town of San Andrés itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 16 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 18 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 17 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 16 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Andrés
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Andrés, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Andrés.
Vote for San Andrés
Do you like San Andrés or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Andrés to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Campanillo (85 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (3 inhabitants)
- El Persa (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (5 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ovando (- inhabitants)
- Noemí (5 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (4 inhabitants)
- Joselito (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (9 inhabitants)
- San Diego Guadalupe (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Juan Uno (92 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (7 inhabitants)