The town of San Agustín is located in the Municipality of Ojocaliente (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 3 inhabitants. San Agustín is at 2,130 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Agustín? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Agustín in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Agustín and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Agustín (Zacatecas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Agustín
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Agustín, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ojocaliente. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Agustín.
Vote for San Agustín. Opinions.
Do you like San Agustín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Agustín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ojocaliente
- Cerrito de la Cruz (1167 inhabitants)
- El Cono (Hermanos García) (5 inhabitants)
- El Retoño (- inhabitants)
- Granja Bajío San Antonio de los Milagros (- inhabitants)
- La Alcaparra (Nicolás Martínez Alvarado) (2 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- La Esquina del Potrero (5 inhabitants)
- La Verde (262 inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (560 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ricardo Sagredo (San Isidro) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (San Ignacio) (3 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Adjuntas (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (Pascual Alvarado González) (1 inhabitants)
- Santa María de la Paz (Los Álamos) (2 inhabitants)