The town of Salvador Razo is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #128 of the ranking. Salvador Razo is at 1,100 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Salvador Razo? You can find it at 3.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Tepic, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Salvador Razo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Salvador Razo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Salvador Razo in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Salvador Razo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Salvador Razo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Salvador Razo (Nayarit) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Salvador Razo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Salvador Razo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Salvador Razo.
Vote for Salvador Razo. Opinions.
Do you like Salvador Razo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Salvador Razo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Alejandro Gómez (4 inhabitants)
- Anselmo Núñez (7 inhabitants)
- Balneario Picachos Mirador (1 inhabitants)
- Camichín de Jauja (2358 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (1 inhabitants)
- Don Miguel (7 inhabitants)
- Efrén Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Juan Vargas Figueroa (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cermeño (4 inhabitants)
- Los Metates (5 inhabitants)
- Miguel Camberos (- inhabitants)
- Pajuelazo (El Guanacaste) (116 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Aranda (- inhabitants)
- Roseta (La Tristeza) (176 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (570 inhabitants)