Salvador Razo (Nayarit)
Maps, photos and statistics of Salvador Razo, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of Salvador Razo is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #128 of the ranking. Salvador Razo is at 1073 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Salvador Razo? You can find it at 3.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Tepic, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Salvador Razo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Salvador Razo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Salvador Razo in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Salvador Razo, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Salvador Razo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Salvador Razo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Salvador Razo.
Vote for Salvador Razo. Opinions.
Do you like Salvador Razo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Salvador Razo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Amador Silva Casillas (- inhabitants)
- Barranquillas (21 inhabitants)
- El Casco (4 inhabitants)
- El Zalatón (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Balbuena (- inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel Cordero (7 inhabitants)
- La Colmena (10 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (439 inhabitants)
- Las Azaleas (- inhabitants)
- Lo de Lamedo (1356 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (7 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Picachos (El Casco) (221 inhabitants)
- Mirador del Edén (1 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (5 inhabitants)
- Valle de Pantanal (2 inhabitants)