Saloña (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Saloña, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Saloña is located in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #138 of the ranking. Saloña is at 1100 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Saloña? You can find it at 12.7 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Francisco I. Madero (Chavez), which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Saloña location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Saloña? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Saloña (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Saloña
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Saloña, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Francisco I. Madero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Saloña.
Photos of Saloña
In order for you to enjoy nature around Saloña, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Saloña, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Saloña (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 27926
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Saloña so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 27926. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Saloña ("27") correspond to the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Saloña. Opinions.
Do you like Saloña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Saloña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco I. Madero
- Buenavista de Arriba (1021 inhabitants)
- Charcos de Risa (177 inhabitants)
- División del Norte (El Solito) (- inhabitants)
- El Cañón (1 inhabitants)
- El Cantabro (652 inhabitants)
- Florencia (940 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (Chavez) (26632 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (Los Sierra) (- inhabitants)
- Fresno del Norte (2 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro tres carretera la Florida-Madero (12 inhabitants)
- Las Nenas (5 inhabitants)
- Noria de Ramón Marrufo (5 inhabitants)
- Noria Sector Seis (1 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (Arturo Aguilera Hernández) (6 inhabitants)
- Seis de Octubre (Santo Niño) (2053 inhabitants)