The town of Salitrillos is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #330 in terms of number of inhabitants. Salitrillos is at 467 meters of altitude.
The town of Salitrillos is located at 14.0 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Salitrillos.
Where is Salitrillos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Salitrillos in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Salitrillos.
The population of Salitrillos (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near SalitrillosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Salitrillos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Salitrillos so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL LA PISTA: 19 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 22 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- MONTE SALERNO HOTEL & SUITES: 20 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MONTE SALERNO: 20 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Salitrillos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Salitrillos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Salitrillos.
Vote for Salitrillos
Do you like Salitrillos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Salitrillos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Don Rodolfo (Los Nogales) (3 inhabitants)
- El Charco (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (2 inhabitants)
- El Mexicano (5 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (El Barranco) (98 inhabitants)
- El Olmito (15 inhabitants)
- El Pariente (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Zapata y Villa (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Grande (4 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Retama (3 inhabitants)
- La Ventura (- inhabitants)
- Las Marianas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ayala (La Nopalera) (12 inhabitants)
- San Julián (5 inhabitants)