Sahuarare (Morelos, Chihuahua)
Know the tiny town of Sahuarare through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Sahuarare is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #180 of the ranking. Sahuarare is at 1520 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Sahuarare? You can find it at 23.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Sahuarare location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Sahuarare? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Sahuarare (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Sahuarare
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sahuarare, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Sahuarare.
Vote for Sahuarare. Opinions.
Do you like Sahuarare? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sahuarare so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Batarapa de Abajo (19 inhabitants)
- Boquimoba (- inhabitants)
- El Cajón (4 inhabitants)
- El Corralón (5 inhabitants)
- El Guamúchil (7 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (13 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (16 inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (34 inhabitants)
- El Platanito (5 inhabitants)
- La Canastilla (8 inhabitants)
- La Chinaca (- inhabitants)
- La Mufla (39 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (7 inhabitants)
- Sahuarare (15 inhabitants)
- San Vicentito (9 inhabitants)