The town of Saguarare is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #737 in terms of number of inhabitants. Saguarare is at 2,433 meters of altitude.
The town of Saguarare is located at 9.8 kilometers from Guachochi, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Saguarare.
Where is Saguarare? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Saguarare in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Saguarare.
The population of Saguarare (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near SaguarareIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Saguarare, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Saguarare so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL ZOTACO: 15 km away, direction Southwest (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT MELISSA: 14 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EL MIRADOR: 14 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS GARZAS: 14 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Saguarare
With the satellite map of Saguarare will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guachochi. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Saguarare.
Vote for Saguarare
Do you like Saguarare or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Saguarare to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Arareco (2 inhabitants)
- Babuireachi (1 inhabitants)
- Cusihuiriachi (5 inhabitants)
- El Campo (58 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (3 inhabitants)
- El Río (7 inhabitants)
- Guararachi (2 inhabitants)
- Huizarochi (24 inhabitants)
- La Joya (29 inhabitants)
- Matachique (24 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Payeguachi (5 inhabitants)
- Napuchi (79 inhabitants)
- Retosachi (- inhabitants)
- San Silvestre (43 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (El Táscate) (21 inhabitants)