The town of Sagrado Corazón is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Sagrado Corazón is at 2,169 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Sagrado Corazón? How to get there? Map
Online map of Sagrado Corazón (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Sagrado Corazón building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Sagrado Corazón (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sagrado Corazón
With the satellite map of Sagrado Corazón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Sagrado Corazón.
Vote for Sagrado Corazón. Opinions.
Do you like Sagrado Corazón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sagrado Corazón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Castillas (- inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (- inhabitants)
- Jaralillo (44 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (- inhabitants)
- Matancillas (Puerto de Matancillas) (335 inhabitants)
- Nueva Luz (32 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Gato (177 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Varal (77 inhabitants)
- Quinta de la Soledad (21 inhabitants)
- San Agustín Segundo (137 inhabitants)
- San José del Corcovado (91 inhabitants)
- San Juan Segundo (Rancho de Guadalupe) (34 inhabitants)
- Saucito (Sota) (9 inhabitants)
- Valle Verde (- inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena (- inhabitants)