The town of Rosobochi is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #841 of the ranking. Rosobochi is at 2,348 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rosabachi, because this was its former name. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Rosobochi? You can find it at 21.5 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Guachochi, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rosobochi location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rosobochi? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rosobochi (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Rosobochi (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near RosobochiIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Rosobochi, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Rosobochi so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL ZOTACO: 28 km away, direction Southwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT MELISSA: 35 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EL MIRADOR: 28 km away, direction Southwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS GARZAS: 35 km away, direction Southwest (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rosobochi
With the satellite map of Rosobochi will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rosobochi.
Vote for Rosobochi
Do you like Rosobochi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rosobochi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Basiquirachi (8 inhabitants)
- Betebachi (7 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (40 inhabitants)
- Chihuirabo (32 inhabitants)
- Cumbre de San Ignacio (15 inhabitants)
- Cumbres de Buenavista (4 inhabitants)
- Cumbres de Sinforosa (20 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (8 inhabitants)
- Ganochi (15 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Tónachi (8 inhabitants)
- Pesachi (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (26 inhabitants)
- Rimichurachi (Las Cabañas) (68 inhabitants)
- Sahuarare (- inhabitants)
- Turoseachi (44 inhabitants)