The town of Rosa de Castilla is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #486 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rosa de Castilla is at 2,052 meters of altitude.
The town of Rosa de Castilla is located at 25.9 kilometers from San Luis de la Paz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rosa de Castilla.
Where is Rosa de Castilla? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rosa de Castilla in Guanajuato: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rosa de Castilla, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Rosa de Castilla (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rosa de CastillaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Rosa de Castilla, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Rosa de Castilla so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LA GAVIOTA: 30 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CAMINO DE LA PLATA: 39 km away, direction South (26 minutes by car)
- POSADA CESAR: 41 km away, direction South (34 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE REAL Y MAGICO: 41 km away, direction South (32 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rosa de Castilla
With the satellite map of Rosa de Castilla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rosa de Castilla.
Photos of Rosa de Castilla
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rosa de Castilla, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rosa de Castilla, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Rosa de Castilla (Guanajuato) is 37918
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Rosa de Castilla so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 37918. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Rosa de Castilla ("37") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Rosa de Castilla
Do you like Rosa de Castilla or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rosa de Castilla to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Agua Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Bernalejo (12 inhabitants)
- El Corcovado (8 inhabitants)
- El Golpe (17 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de Ortega (Ejido Ortega) (829 inhabitants)
- La Escondidita (685 inhabitants)
- La Joya (2 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (- inhabitants)
- Maguey Verde (Mesa de Vacas) (13 inhabitants)
- Pinihuán (4 inhabitants)
- Pino (4 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Varal (77 inhabitants)
- Quinta de la Soledad (21 inhabitants)
- San Juan Primero (265 inhabitants)
- San Juan Segundo (202 inhabitants)