The town of Ron Maly is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #129 in terms of number of inhabitants. Ron Maly is at 29 meters of altitude.
The town of Ron Maly is located at 9.1 kilometers from San José del Valle, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. In addition, it is located at 9.5 kilometers from Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Ron Maly.
Where is Ron Maly? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Ron Maly (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Ron Maly building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Ron Maly (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ron Maly
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ron Maly, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Ron Maly.
Vote for Ron Maly. Opinions.
Do you like Ron Maly? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ron Maly so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Arroyo San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- El Avillal (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (25 inhabitants)
- Fortuna de Vallejo (La Gloria) (185 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (11 inhabitants)
- La Orquídea (Rubén Yerena) (- inhabitants)
- Las Amapas (Pontoque) (1 inhabitants)
- Mezcalitos (1064 inhabitants)
- Pátzcuaro (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dunken (2 inhabitants)
- La Paz (1 inhabitants)
- Restaurante Las Higueras (15 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1362 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Tapachula (878 inhabitants)
- Vivero JardÃn las Reinas (- inhabitants)