The town of Robert Shelton is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Robert Shelton is at 250 meters of altitude.
Where is Robert Shelton? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Robert Shelton (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Robert Shelton, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Robert Shelton and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Robert Shelton (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Robert Shelton
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Robert Shelton, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Robert Shelton.
Vote for Robert Shelton. Opinions.
Do you like Robert Shelton? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Robert Shelton so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- El Mirador (4 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento BahÃa de Banderas (- inhabitants)
- Granja la Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Huichichila (- inhabitants)
- Mesa del Gatillo (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Parotas (- inhabitants)
- Los Felinos (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Colibrí (57 inhabitants)
- Palmarito (240 inhabitants)
- Rancho Arroyo de los Izotes (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Tapachula (878 inhabitants)
- Sombra de los Cerros (- inhabitants)