The town of Rizo de Oro is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Rizo de Oro is at 792 meters of altitude.
Where is Rizo de Oro? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rizo de Oro in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rizo de Oro, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rizo de Oro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rizo de Oro (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rizo de Oro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rizo de Oro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rizo de Oro.
Vote for Rizo de Oro. Opinions.
Do you like Rizo de Oro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rizo de Oro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Argelia (8 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (1 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (5 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (3 inhabitants)
- El Faro (6 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (18 inhabitants)
- Enrique Pereyra (2 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Sombra (7 inhabitants)
- Irlanda (1 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (12 inhabitants)
- Las Carolinas (17 inhabitants)
- Plan del Ocote (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegría (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Seoul (2 inhabitants)