The town of Río Uluápam is located in the Municipality of San Felipe Jalapa de Díaz (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #44 in terms of number of inhabitants. Río Uluápam is at 336 meters of altitude.
The town of Río Uluápam is located at 11.5 kilometers from San Felipe Jalapa de Díaz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Río Uluápam.
Where is Río Uluápam? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Río Uluápam (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Río Uluápam (Oaxaca) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Río UluápamMany people want to stay in the town of Río Uluápam itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL GALLEGOS: 19 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DON SIMON: 17 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES LILI: 19 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA AZUL: 19 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Río Uluápam
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Río Uluápam, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Felipe Jalapa de Díaz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Río Uluápam.
Vote for Río Uluápam
Do you like Río Uluápam or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Río Uluápam to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Felipe Jalapa de Díaz
- Arroyo Culebra (560 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Espuma (815 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Guaje (151 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Venado (Sección Tercera) (605 inhabitants)
- Camino Zacatal (524 inhabitants)
- Desviación Cerro Quemado (26 inhabitants)
- Desviación Paso Carretero (26 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (395 inhabitants)
- La Sorpresa (1117 inhabitants)
- Loma de San Juan (1034 inhabitants)
- Los Zarates (620 inhabitants)
- Sección la Montaña (Agua de Tierra) (455 inhabitants)
- Sección Los Bibiano (196 inhabitants)
- Sección Los Castro (114 inhabitants)
- Los Palacios (Sección los Palacios) (247 inhabitants)