The town of Río Frio is located in the Municipality of Santa Catarina Ixtepeji (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #19 of the whole municipality. Río Frio is at 2,634 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Río Frio is located at 9.9 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Santa Catarina Ixtepeji, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Río Frio.
Where is Río Frio? How to get there? Map
Online map of Río Frio in Oaxaca, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Río Frio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Río Frio (Oaxaca) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Río Frio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Río Frio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa Catarina Ixtepeji. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Río Frio.
Vote for Río Frio. Opinions.
Do you like Río Frio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Río Frio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Catarina Ixtepeji
- Cañada de León (6 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Vaneli (- inhabitants)
- El Cebollal (6 inhabitants)
- El Cerezal (26 inhabitants)
- El Manzanal (Tierra Colorada) (32 inhabitants)
- El Paso (2 inhabitants)
- El Punto (517 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (81 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (1 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (94 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (El Pasajuego) (126 inhabitants)
- Loma Grande (20 inhabitants)
- Santa Catarina Ixtepeji (741 inhabitants)
- Xía Ixtepeji (9 inhabitants)
- Yuvila (289 inhabitants)