Ricardo Medrano (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Ricardo Medrano (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Ricardo Medrano is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #23 in terms of number of inhabitants. Ricardo Medrano is at 540 meters of altitude.
The town of Ricardo Medrano is located at 5.8 kilometers from Frontera, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Ricardo Medrano.
Where is Ricardo Medrano? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Ricardo Medrano (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Ricardo Medrano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ricardo Medrano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Frontera. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Ricardo Medrano.
Vote for Ricardo Medrano. Opinions.
Do you like Ricardo Medrano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ricardo Medrano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Blanca Elizabeth Cipriano González (- inhabitants)
- Confinamiento Industrial San Isidro (4 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- Gustavo García (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Mendoza (4 inhabitants)
- La Molienda (- inhabitants)
- La Polka 1 (Mario Villalobos) (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (- inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (7 inhabitants)
- Ocho de Enero (1746 inhabitants)
- Planta de Transmisión de Radio la Acerera (- inhabitants)
- Quinta José (Alejandro Arroyo Gómez) (5 inhabitants)
- Quinta los Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- René Rivas Urbina (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (La Polka 1) (2 inhabitants)