The town of El General is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #194 in terms of number of inhabitants. El General is at 1,224 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Restaurante El General, because this was its former name.
The town of El General is located at 19.1 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El General.
Where is El General? How to get there? Map
Online map of El General in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El General? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El General (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El General
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El General, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El General.
Vote for El General. Opinions.
Do you like El General? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El General so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Forlon (17 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Zorra Dos (1 inhabitants)
- Las Coloradas (65 inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (2 inhabitants)
- Los Jacalitos (27 inhabitants)
- Pozos de Kimberly (4 inhabitants)
- Restaurante los Cuates (Los Puentes Cuates) (6 inhabitants)
- Salitrillos (Manuel Alonso Martínez) (4 inhabitants)
- San José de la Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (Amargos) (60 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (40 inhabitants)
- Sotero (- inhabitants)
- Zacatecas (2 inhabitants)