The town of Recubichi is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 11 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #307 in terms of number of inhabitants. Recubichi is at 1,508 meters of altitude.
The town of Recubichi is located at 19.2 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Recubichi.
Where is Recubichi? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Recubichi (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Recubichi? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Recubichi (Chihuahua) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Recubichi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Recubichi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Recubichi.
Photos of Recubichi
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Recubichi? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Recubichi.
Vote for Recubichi. Opinions.
Do you like Recubichi? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Recubichi so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo del Manzano (12 inhabitants)
- Aserradero San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Bacamoba (39 inhabitants)
- Casa Quemada (6 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Guaguayapa (10 inhabitants)
- Cumbre de Ahuirachi (3 inhabitants)
- El Guayabito (2 inhabitants)
- El Pleito (59 inhabitants)
- El Tejocote (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa del Guayabo (38 inhabitants)
- Loma de la Boca del Arroyo del Realito (3 inhabitants)
- Morelos (813 inhabitants)
- Pitorreal (La Joya del Solitario) (14 inhabitants)
- Sahuarare (7 inhabitants)
- Sorobuena (150 inhabitants)