The town of Raúl Riojas is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Raúl Riojas is at 1,420 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Raúl Riojas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Raúl Riojas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Raúl Riojas, which has the following symbol
The population of Raúl Riojas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Raúl RiojasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Raúl Riojas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Raúl Riojas so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 191 km away, direction Southeast (145 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 193 km away, direction Southeast (143 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 234 km away, direction Southeast (163 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 220 km away, direction Southeast (167 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Raúl Riojas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Raúl Riojas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Raúl Riojas.
Vote for Raúl Riojas
Do you like Raúl Riojas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Raúl Riojas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- El Chapote Fracción B (- inhabitants)
- Elías Vázquez (1 inhabitants)
- Hotel Santa Rosa (4 inhabitants)
- La Estación (- inhabitants)
- Juan González (2 inhabitants)
- La Campana (- inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (- inhabitants)
- La Palapa (1 inhabitants)
- La Pipa (2 inhabitants)
- Le Digo Yo (2 inhabitants)
- Luis Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- Luis Carlos Valdez (- inhabitants)
- Reynaldo Hernández (2 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (4 inhabitants)
- Tauro (1 inhabitants)