The town of Rapichi is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Rapichi is at 1,961 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Rapichi? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rapichi in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Rapichi (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near RapichiDo you want to stay in Rapichi? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rapichi:
- HOTEL SAN MARCOS: 11 km away, direction South (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RAYENALY: 12 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS MAGNOLIAS: 11 km away, direction South (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ORDUÑO: 11 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rapichi
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rapichi, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rapichi.
Vote for Rapichi
Do you like Rapichi or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rapichi to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Boroscachi (- inhabitants)
- Botogochi (10 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (1 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (- inhabitants)
- El Colegio (- inhabitants)
- El Huaque (Huague) (4 inhabitants)
- El Pamachi (15 inhabitants)
- El Pinal (89 inhabitants)
- La Cueva Larga (3 inhabitants)
- Las Cascaditas (3 inhabitants)
- Lerson (- inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Marcial (- inhabitants)
- Rincón del Limón (13 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena (6 inhabitants)