The town of Rancho Topogigio is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 12 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #216 of the ranking. Rancho Topogigio is at 1,918 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Topogigio? You can find it at 16.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Aguascalientes, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Topogigio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Topogigio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Topogigio (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Topogigio, which has the following symbol
The population of Rancho Topogigio (Aguascalientes) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 8 males and 11 females. The female/male ratio is 1.375, and the fertility rate is 2.13 children per woman. Of the total population, 26.32% comes from outside the State of Aguascalientes. 5.26% of the population is illiterate (12.50% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 10 (5.50 in men and 13 in women).Indigenous culture in Rancho Topogigio
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Rancho Topogigio
31.58% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (37.50% of the men, and 27.27% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Rancho Topogigio
In Rancho Topogigio there are 3 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 33.33% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 100.00% a washing-machine, 100.00% a car or a van, 100.00% a personal computer, 66.67% a landline telephone, 100.00% mobile phone, and 66.67% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho TopogigioIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Rancho Topogigio, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Rancho Topogigio so you can contact them.:
- TURISTICA LOMA DE PIEDRA: 9 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS CABAÑAS: 15 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MISIÓN AGUASCALIENTES ZONA NORTE: 13 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOS ARCOS: 18 km away, direction Southwest (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Topogigio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Topogigio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Topogigio.
Photos of Rancho Topogigio
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho Topogigio? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho Topogigio.
Vote for Rancho Topogigio
Do you like Rancho Topogigio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Topogigio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Buenavista (22 inhabitants)
- Calvillito (Barrio de la Escuela) (4 inhabitants)
- Centro de Convenciones Villa-Eguia (3 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre El Potrerillo (10 inhabitants)
- Granja Los Olivos (4 inhabitants)
- La Congoja (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Paraíso (7 inhabitants)
- La Escuadra (5 inhabitants)
- Los Guerrero (240 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (9 inhabitants)
- Ranchito de Abajo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Chiflido (20 inhabitants)
- Rancho Puerto de Nieto (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Pascual (18 inhabitants)
- Villa Paraíso (16 inhabitants)