The town of Rancho Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Cuautla (in the State of Morelos). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #55 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Santa Teresa is at 1,315 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Santa Teresa is located at 4.4 kilometers from Cuautla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Santa Teresa.
Satellite photo of Rancho Santa Teresa
With the satellite map of Rancho Santa Teresa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuautla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Santa Teresa.
The population of Rancho Santa Teresa (Morelos) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho Santa TeresaDo you want to stay in Rancho Santa Teresa? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho Santa Teresa:
- HOTEL REAL DE CASASANO: 2 km away, direction East (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y MOTEL PASION: 3 km away, direction Northeast (2 minutes by car)
- QUINTA LORIFFE: 3 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTAURANTE & BAR QUINTA LORIFFE: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
Where is Rancho Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Santa Teresa in Morelos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Santa Teresa, which is marked with the following symbol
Population pyramid of Rancho Santa Teresa (Morelos)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Rancho Santa Teresa by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Rancho Santa Teresa there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Rancho Santa Teresa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho Santa Teresa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho Santa Teresa.
Vote for Rancho Santa Teresa
Do you like Rancho Santa Teresa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Santa Teresa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuautla
- Ampliación Biznaga Uno (643 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Francisco I. Madero (43 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Gabriel Tepepa (635 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Iztaccíhuatl (397 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Narciso Mendoza (1180 inhabitants)
- Campo Partidor Zumpango (371 inhabitants)
- Colonia Campestre (77 inhabitants)
- El Embocadero (4 inhabitants)
- El Polvorín (447 inhabitants)
- Eusebio Jáuregui (La Angostura) (440 inhabitants)
- La Loma (8 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (166 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Vivero (110 inhabitants)
- Rancho Flor de los Arcos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Teresa (4 inhabitants)