Rancho Santa Martha (Tlapanalá, Puebla)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Rancho Santa Martha, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 8 inhabitants of Puebla.
The town of Rancho Santa Martha is located in the Municipality of Tlapanalá (in the State of Puebla). There are 8 inhabitants. Rancho Santa Martha is at 1,438 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Santa Martha? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Santa Martha in Puebla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Santa Martha, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho Santa Martha building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Rancho Santa Martha (Puebla) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Santa Martha
With the satellite map of Rancho Santa Martha will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlapanalá. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Santa Martha.
Vote for Rancho Santa Martha
Do you like Rancho Santa Martha or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Santa Martha to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tlapanalá
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlapanalá
- Colonia los Ángeles (Ex-Hacienda de Costilla) (101 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (32 inhabitants)
- El Cantarito (3 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (- inhabitants)
- El Lobo (- inhabitants)
- El Maranto (1 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (12 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (Valle de los Ahuehuetes) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Monjes (18 inhabitants)
- San Luis Chalma (416 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (1 inhabitants)
- Tepapayeca (1670 inhabitants)
- Tlapanala (33 inhabitants)
- Tlapanalá (3163 inhabitants)